Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Go down 
+4
MR_HEISMAN-
BattleScarredShogun
Madden-All-Pro
bucfantb
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bucfantb
Head Coach
bucfantb

Credits : 4899

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Empty
PostSubject: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Tampa Bay Buccaneers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 1:24 pm

Tampa Bay is willing to listen to any offers for any players at this time. The organization values a few individuals the most on the team, meaning if you wish to have them, you will need to give up more in return. Below is a list of those players.

1. Aqib Talib 88 Age 26
2. Gerald McCoy 81 Age 24
3. Kellen Winslow - 89 Age 29
4. Da'Quan Bowers 76 Age 22
5. Adrian Clayborn 76 Age 24
6. Donald Penn 87 Age 29
7. Mike Williams 84 Age 25
8. Tanard "T-Jack" Jackson 83 Age 27 (2 Interceptions / 2 TD's in season opener)

All players are open for the right price. All players above carry A grades

Last edited by bucfantb on September 23rd 2011, 9:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Madden-All-Pro
Head Coach

Credits : 5392

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Tampa Bay Buccaneers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 1:47 pm

What do you want from the Jaguars for Talib
Back to top Go down
BattleScarredShogun
Coach

Credits : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Tampa Bay Buccaneers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 2:09 pm

Im the Ravens. I like Blount and Talib.

Ill listen to any reasonable trade. I would be willing at add in Draft Picks also.
Back to top Go down
MR_HEISMAN-
Athlete
MR_HEISMAN-

Credits : 4725

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Tampa Bay Buccaneers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 6:36 pm

bucfantb wrote:
Tampa Bay is willing to listen to any offers for any players at this time. The organization values a few individuals the most on the team, meaning if you wish to have them, you will need to give up more in return.

1. Josh Freeman 87 Age 24
4. LaGarrette Blount 81 Age 25
5. Da'Quan Bowers 76 Age 22

All players are open for the right price. All players above carry A grades

I am shopping Marshall 97 over all....Would love the Above 3 players and im willing to give a 2nd round pick as well.
Back to top Go down
littlejohn726
Athlete

Credits : 4713

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Tampa Bay Buccaneers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 6:48 pm

What do you want for Freeman? What positions? I'm the Bengals
Back to top Go down
RL10529
Head Coach

Credits : 5042

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Tampa Bay Buccaneers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 7:43 pm

what do you want for clayborn or bowers...i'm the chiefs
Back to top Go down
bucfantb
Head Coach
bucfantb

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Tampa Bay Buccaneers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 10:14 pm

Tampa Bay will only consider offers. Please submit an offer if your interested in a trade. Chiefs, Tampa likes Eric Berry.
Back to top Go down
MR_HEISMAN-
Athlete
MR_HEISMAN-

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Tampa Bay Buccaneers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 11:57 pm

bucfantb wrote:
Tampa Bay will only consider offers. Please submit an offer if your interested in a trade. Chiefs, Tampa likes Eric Berry.

Miami offers

Karlos Dansby MLB 90 ovr A pot
2nd Pick

for

Josh Freeman QB 87 Overall
Geno Hayes ROLB 82 overall

Back to top Go down
bucfantb
Head Coach
bucfantb

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Tampa Bay Buccaneers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 5:43 am

MR_HEISMAN- wrote:
bucfantb wrote:

Miami offers

2nd Pick

for

No Thanks man. Freeman = franchise

FYI - If you're going to submit an offer for an elite QB like Freeman, who has an "A" potential, you've got to be willing to take a setback. Linebackers on this game are a dime a dozen, given their superhuman ability to elevate "Elevator pick". Offering someone like Henne, Vonte Davis, and your 1st round pick would have made the decision much more difficult for me. Trading away Freeman for a MLB in return leaves me with nothing. Dansby can't throw a tight spiral unless I'm missing something. Not trying to be a smart-ass...Just sayin..This wasn't a serious offer.
Back to top Go down
MR_HEISMAN-
Athlete
MR_HEISMAN-

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Tampa Bay Buccaneers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 10:11 am

bucfantb wrote:
MR_HEISMAN- wrote:
bucfantb wrote:

Miami offers

2nd Pick

for

No Thanks man. Freeman = franchise

FYI - If you're going to submit an offer for an elite QB like Freeman, who has an "A" potential, you've got to be willing to take a setback. Linebackers on this game are a dime a dozen, given their superhuman ability to elevate "Elevator pick". Offering someone like Henne, Vonte Davis, and your 1st round pick would have made the decision much more difficult for me. Trading away Freeman for a MLB in return leaves me with nothing. Dansby can't throw a tight spiral unless I'm missing something. Not trying to be a smart-ass...Just sayin..This wasn't a serious offer.

I would have offered Vonte but he was just traded
Back to top Go down
SoloDaGawd
Apprentice

Credits : 4708

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Tampa Bay Buccaneers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 9:00 pm

I am interested in Blount and I am the cardinals, what kind of deal would you like to work out? I am willing to offer a player and a draft pick.
Back to top Go down
bucfantb
Head Coach
bucfantb

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Tampa Bay Buccaneers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 2:37 pm

littlejohn726 wrote:
What do you want for Freeman? What positions? I'm the Bengals

Not interested in enough players on your team man, sorry.
Back to top Go down
bucfantb
Head Coach
bucfantb

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Tampa Bay Buccaneers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 2:47 pm

Guys there have been a number of offers for Buccaneers players and it appears most of the owners are trying to make the comparison based on overall ratings only. If you are offering a player who's overall is higher, yet he's much older, then you will need to give up something in addition if you want the player. It's about being fair.

A few offers for Josh Freeman, who's the Franchise QB have came in with no QB even offered as part of the deal in return. No organization would ever trade their franchise QB without winning on the trade, EVER.

As for positional players, age plays a big part in the mix, not just overall. FYI. If you are not getting a response the above explanation should clarify why. The organization feels the offer is not even keel.
Back to top Go down
MR_HEISMAN-
Athlete
MR_HEISMAN-

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Tampa Bay Buccaneers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 1:29 am

want to discuss a deal with Stroughter, and hayes for B Marsh? if so PM me
Back to top Go down
bucfantb
Head Coach
bucfantb

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Tampa Bay Buccaneers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2011, 9:58 am

Josh Freeman has been removed from trade consideration.
Back to top Go down
Blu_Beast
Head Coach
Blu_Beast

Credits : 5409

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Tampa Bay Buccaneers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2011, 11:15 am

any interest in MLB Bishop 82 or DE Pickett 83 (85 at DT).....Id combine draft picks with either one, im interested in T-Jack...
Back to top Go down
bucfantb
Head Coach
bucfantb

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Tampa Bay Buccaneers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2011, 11:29 am

Blu_Beast wrote:
any interest in MLB Bishop 82 or DE Pickett 83 (85 at DT).....Id combine draft picks with either one, im interested in T-Jack...

No interest in trading T-Jack unless I got a comparable safety in return. The defense just doesn't have enough play-makers on the back-end for me to feel comfortable parting ways. Besides, you have Delmas, who's awesome. I guess you are looking for someone to start along-side him. That's fine if you are, but I'm not deep/talented enough at the safety position to let him go at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Tampa Bay Buccaneers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blu Ray Franchise :: Main Lobby :: Trades :: Madden 12-
Jump to: