Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)

Go down 
+3
pillBOXhat
MR_HEISMAN-
warped71
7 posters
AuthorMessage
warped71
Head Coach
warped71

Credits : 5474

Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)   Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 12:07 am

Redskins trade:
WR B Banks (61)
MLB R McIntosh (81)
WR Armstrong (77)
1st Rnd pick

for:
Dolphins

WR B Marshall (92)

Redskins agree
Back to top Go down
MR_HEISMAN-
Athlete
MR_HEISMAN-

Credits : 4723

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)   Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 9:24 am

Approved by Miami
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8700

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)   Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 12:52 pm

As I mentioned to you both via PM, I have reservations about this trade. The Redskins initial offer of included a 2nd round pick, but the current 1st rounder makes it a bit more fair. However, I will ask a few members to chime in on this trade before I make a final decision. I know we are all adults and can make our own decisions but as is mentioned in the rules" "The commissioner has final say on all trades."
Back to top Go down
JC_20010
Head Coach
JC_20010

Credits : 5164

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)   Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 1:03 pm

pillBOXhat wrote:
As I mentioned to you both via PM, I have reservations about this trade. The Redskins initial offer of included a 2nd round pick, but the current 1st rounder makes it a bit more fair. However, I will ask a few members to chime in on this trade before I make a final decision. I know we are all adults and can make our own decisions but as is mentioned in the rules" "The commissioner has final say on all trades."

To me its not a balanced trade, I think the Dolphins owner is getting a raw deal of sorts. Marshall is 92 Overall and I think the players offered are decent but marshall is a top 10 receiver. Just my opinion, if the Dolphins owner values banks and macintosh that much go for it. I feel like our trade we made was much more balanced. However some people would rather trade to get their favorite players and just play because they love madden, because from a talent standpoint this trade doesn't make much since.

Back to top Go down
warped71
Head Coach
warped71

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)   Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 1:08 pm

and I sure as hell wouldnt have made the trade taking on your castoffs leaving myself with no CBs

and everyone values every player differently so your opinion is noted but useless
Back to top Go down
Blu_Beast
Head Coach
Blu_Beast

Credits : 5407

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)   Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 1:21 pm

Honestly I couldnt believe the trade myslef, if it was Armstrong then its a fair deal minus the first rounder and make it like a 2 or 3.

Its amazing that last year in the fantasy league, I couldnt give McIntosh away. With all this being said I was kinda shocked that JC got Vontae and Bush that easily. The only 2 players worth a damn on the Dolphins (Madden-Wise).

You gave up 3 slow ass players to make the Jets deadly, but at least it was more even ratings wise, I dont think many of us would have made that deal with you but you did make it even ratings wise, but this Marshall trade is a terrible deal.
Back to top Go down
warped71
Head Coach
warped71

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)   Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 1:26 pm

ok so if I give him
WR Armstrong
MLB Mcintosh
2nd rnd pick
for
Marshall

is that more doable/fair?
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)   Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 1:44 pm

warped71 wrote:
ok so if I give him
WR Armstrong
MLB Mcintosh
2nd rnd pick
for
Marshall

is that more doable/fair?

That is a closer deal although I don't see why u need to lower ur draft pick to a 2nd rounder. Either way, if the Phins owner agrees to this deal then I'll go ahead and process it without any more debate.
Back to top Go down
bucfantb
Head Coach
bucfantb

Credits : 4897

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)   Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 1:50 pm

If your the Redskins owner you do this deal all day long.

I would throw in Stroughter 67 (better), Geno Hayes 82 (better), and a 1st rounder for Marshall. But hey, that's me..wow
Back to top Go down
L-Blastya
Head Coach

Credits : 5313

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)   Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 1:56 pm

Im alittle late but bmarsh is top 5 wr in game. A trade that demads santana moss, mcintosh 2nd round. Mcintosh is 81?(i have skins in another league). N maybe a 2nd there but on a serious note Dolphins owner shldnt need Lb lol. But again armstrong is much better in my eyes, that way it fills his void at wr.
Back to top Go down
MR_HEISMAN-
Athlete
MR_HEISMAN-

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)   Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 9:15 pm

Blu_Beast wrote:
Honestly I couldnt believe the trade myslef, if it was Armstrong then its a fair deal minus the first rounder and make it like a 2 or 3.

Its amazing that last year in the fantasy league, I couldnt give McIntosh away. With all this being said I was kinda shocked that JC got Vontae and Bush that easily. The only 2 players worth a damn on the Dolphins (Madden-Wise).

You gave up 3 slow ass players to make the Jets deadly, but at least it was more even ratings wise, I dont think many of us would have made that deal with you but you did make it even ratings wise, but this Marshall trade is a terrible deal.

I respect your Blount Opinion, However not everyone goes off of speed. There are other tangibles that fit my style of play. I am a very seasoned madden player and have a grasp of what I’m doing. I may not be the best but my trades were trades that fit my style of play.

We are currently reworking a deal and I appreciate everyone’s valued feedback.
Back to top Go down
MR_HEISMAN-
Athlete
MR_HEISMAN-

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)   Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 9:20 pm

bucfantb wrote:

I would throw in Stroughter 67 (better), Geno Hayes 82 (better), and a 1st rounder for Marshall. But hey, that's me..wow

I tried to get hayes off of you and freeman for Marshall and a 2nd rnd pick at first but then this offer came around and you didnt look as if i had enough to get Freeman off of you.
Back to top Go down
MR_HEISMAN-
Athlete
MR_HEISMAN-

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)   Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 9:22 pm

L-Blastya wrote:
Im alittle late but bmarsh is top 5 wr in game. A trade that demads santana moss, mcintosh 2nd round. Mcintosh is 81?(i have skins in another league). N maybe a 2nd there but on a serious note Dolphins owner shldnt need Lb lol. But again armstrong is much better in my eyes, that way it fills his void at wr.

Dolphins are needing to overhaul their Defence from a 3-4 to a 4-3 and with limited trade activity and only 1 DT i needed to make these moves.
Back to top Go down
bucfantb
Head Coach
bucfantb

Credits : 4897

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)   Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 10:08 am

MR_HEISMAN- wrote:
bucfantb wrote:

I tried to get hayes off of you and freeman for Marshall and a 2nd rnd pick at first but then this offer came around and you didnt look as if i had enough to get Freeman off of you.

It had to do with Freeman. There just wasn't enough there for me to trade my franchise QB. He is too valuable to me.
Back to top Go down
MR_HEISMAN-
Athlete
MR_HEISMAN-

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)   Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 4:53 pm

bucfantb wrote:
MR_HEISMAN- wrote:
bucfantb wrote:

It had to do with Freeman. There just wasn't enough there for me to trade my franchise QB. He is too valuable to me.

I can respect that.....
Back to top Go down
MR_HEISMAN-
Athlete
MR_HEISMAN-

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)   Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 5:04 pm

warped71 wrote:
Redskins trade:
WR B Banks (61)
MLB R McIntosh (81)
WR Armstrong (77)
1st Rnd pick

for:
Dolphins

WR B Marshall

Redskins agree

Miami Agrees to the trade
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)   Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 5:05 pm

Approved. Will perform this transaction soon today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)   Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redskins and Dolphins trade approval - (Revised)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blu Ray Franchise :: Main Lobby :: Trades :: Madden 12 :: Trade Approval-
Jump to: