Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

Scheduling Observation and Proper Etiquette

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bucfantb
Head Coach
bucfantb

Credits : 4871

Scheduling Observation and Proper Etiquette  Empty
PostSubject: Scheduling Observation and Proper Etiquette    Scheduling Observation and Proper Etiquette  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2011, 2:33 pm

I hope I'm not over stepping my boundaries commissioner but I would like to encourage everyone when scheduling your games, be proactive and try to plan the game right away. Exchange cell numbers, propose game times, and do what you say you'll do. YES there have already been examples of guys saying "I can play tonight at 8" and then not showing up. One player (not naming names) actually started another game no more than 15-20 minutes before he committed to playing his online game here. That's not acceptable.

Things come up. That's fine. It happens. One guy had a car accident in our league this week (Hope you're well man), but if stuff comes up, remember to communicate that.

If you say your going to play, be respectful of the other owner. One week to play ONE game, but we are all busy, and some guys in this league are extremely busy with tight schedules.

Not attempting to be a jerk, just pointing out be respectful towards your opponent. Everyone I've conversed with thus far seems really cool in this league, and I hope everyone sticks around for multiple seasons.

Scheduling your game boils down to simple communication. Pick a day, commit to that time and show up to play.

Buc
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8674

Scheduling Observation and Proper Etiquette  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Observation and Proper Etiquette    Scheduling Observation and Proper Etiquette  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2011, 3:20 pm

I was going to get to this for Week 2, but I appreciate the initiative. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Scheduling Observation and Proper Etiquette
Page 1 of 1