Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

Injuries ? :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iampswii60
Apprentice

Credits : 5199

Injuries ? :) Empty
PostSubject: Injuries ? :)   Injuries ? :) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 7:59 am

How about turning injuries on? I am in two other leagues and injuries help bring a more realistic feel to the whole GM thing. Should i put a hurt superstar in after a injury during a game? I think it just makes the game that much more fun and realistic.
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8695

PostSubject: Re: Injuries ? :)   Injuries ? :) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 10:33 am

iampswii60 wrote:
How about turning injuries on? I am in two other leagues and injuries help bring a more realistic feel to the whole GM thing. Should i put a hurt superstar in after a injury during a game? I think it just makes the game that much more fun and realistic.

I totally agree with you. However, since the NFL season is over it is hard to keep people interested in playing Madden. It is even harder if one of your star players gets injured for a long period of time. The injuries off option will only be available during the NFL off-season. Madden 2011 will definitely have injuries ON to begin with.
Back to top Go down
HollyPopDid
Commissioner
HollyPopDid

Credits : 5362

PostSubject: Re: Injuries ? :)   Injuries ? :) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 2:33 pm

I think the difficulty should be placed on All-Madden to prevent the massive amount of injuries EA likes to overreact about. (Yeah, skill does affect that)

That and to make it generally a more difficul game to play.
Back to top Go down
http://blurayfranchise.creaforum.net
warped71
Head Coach
warped71

Credits : 5469

PostSubject: Re: Injuries ? :)   Injuries ? :) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 8:09 pm

no way all-madden is rediculous stupid!! way too unrealistic and a total waste of time to even try and play
Back to top Go down
HollyPopDid
Commissioner
HollyPopDid

PostSubject: Re: Injuries ? :)   Injuries ? :) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 10:28 pm

How? o_o; I shut out the Indianapolis Colts with the St. Louis Rams in the other league on All-Pro difficulty. That's realistic? Shocked
Back to top Go down
warped71
Head Coach
warped71

Credits : 5469

PostSubject: Re: Injuries ? :)   Injuries ? :) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 7:15 pm

i agree that all-pro against the cpu is a 99% chance of a win but all-madden is like trying t beat a computer at chess.
Back to top Go down
HollyPopDid
Commissioner
HollyPopDid

PostSubject: Re: Injuries ? :)   Injuries ? :) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 7:45 pm

It's actually like playing a User-Controlled player. I've gotten an Offline Franchise with the Eagles on All-Madden and, at the moment, I'm 6-2. It's like playing MaCruz, lmao. I had an Online league (fantasy-Eagles) and I was 3-0 against the CPU. (All-Madden ; League broke up because Commish failed)

It's just most people that can't beat the CPU manually control the Safety/LBs. You can't do that. The CPU is smart and will NOT throw towards a Receiver where there is a Defender nearby 95% of the time.

But All-Madden might be re-vamped for '11. We'll see, but it's definately a topic to be discussed. Injuries will definately need to be added though.
Back to top Go down
iampswii60
Apprentice

Credits : 5199

PostSubject: Re: Injuries ? :)   Injuries ? :) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 2:35 am

I was shocked to see that All Madden was not the game setting. I am in Four leagues and this is the only one that doesn't have All Madden as the default setting.
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8695

PostSubject: Re: Injuries ? :)   Injuries ? :) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 12:53 pm

I've been leaning towards All-Madden for the *SIM* Madden 2011 Franchise since it is a money league. I see no other better way to deal with CPU games in such a Franchise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injuries ? :)   Injuries ? :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injuries ? :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blu Ray Franchise :: Main Lobby :: Suggestions-
Jump to: