Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

Week 12: POW, Rankings, and Week 13's GOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8674

Week 12: POW, Rankings, and Week 13's GOW Empty
PostSubject: Week 12: POW, Rankings, and Week 13's GOW   Week 12: POW, Rankings, and Week 13's GOW I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 12:04 pm

Power Rankings and Game of the Week: Here

Week 12: POW, Rankings, and Week 13's GOW 11px-Star_full.svgOffensive Player of the WeekWeek 12: POW, Rankings, and Week 13's GOW 11px-Star_full.svg
Week 12: POW, Rankings, and Week 13's GOW Matt

The stellar performance of Week 12 belongs to the Texans veteran Week 12: POW, Rankings, and Week 13's GOW 11px-Star_full.svgQB Matt ShaubWeek 12: POW, Rankings, and Week 13's GOW 11px-Star_full.svg. Shaub posted an almost perfect QB performance going 13 of 19 for 290 yards, 4 TDs and 0 INTs against a solid Jaguars defense. His lethal passing helped the Texans defeat the Jaguars 28-21 in a hard fought battle.

Runner up: HOU WR J. Jones - 4 Receptions, 4 TDs, 139 Yards

Week 12: POW, Rankings, and Week 13's GOW 11px-Star_full.svgDefensive Player of the WeekWeek 12: POW, Rankings, and Week 13's GOW 11px-Star_full.svg
Week 12: POW, Rankings, and Week 13's GOW Odom

The best defensive performance of Week 12 belongs to the Jets veteran Week 12: POW, Rankings, and Week 13's GOW 11px-Star_full.svgDE Antwan OdomWeek 12: POW, Rankings, and Week 13's GOW 11px-Star_full.svg. Odom had a solid day against the Bills, posting 2 Sacks, 2 Tackles, and 1 INT returned for a TD. His solid play was part of a great team defense that hounded the Bills offense all game in a Jets 41 - Bills 10 victory.

Runner up: OAK CB D. Van Dyke - 1 FF, 1 INT, 1 Sack, 3 Tackles

I was hoping to post my Week 8-12 Review article this week but I lost my phone and never emailed the to myself. I started to redo it yesterday but I just feel way overwhelmed and will post a Season In Review article at the end of the season instead. I spent a lot of time on that dang article!
Mad
Back to top Go down

Week 12: POW, Rankings, and Week 13's GOW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blu Ray Franchise :: Gameday :: Power Rankings / GOW / POW :: Madden 12-
Jump to: