Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

Kansas City Chiefs Offseason Trade Block

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RL10529
Head Coach

Credits : 5027

Kansas City Chiefs Offseason Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Kansas City Chiefs Offseason Trade Block   Kansas City Chiefs Offseason Trade Block I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 1:23 pm

The owners and general manager of the chiefs will listen to offers for any and everybody on our roster. We do not have any specific needs at this time, but as we move further into the offseason and take a deeper look at our players and positions we will have a better idea of our needs...

Again offers and discussions are welcome
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8687

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Chiefs Offseason Trade Block   Kansas City Chiefs Offseason Trade Block I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2012, 1:45 pm

I'd be interested in either SS Berry, HB Charles, WR Baldwin, or a package deal involving one or more of these players.

Im willing to part with anyone in my team except SS Mays and Willis. Take a look at my team and see what you might be interested in. Obviously, it's best to wait until after the drafts but I'm just putting it out there.
Back to top Go down
Sdcg81
Coach

Credits : 4779

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Chiefs Offseason Trade Block   Kansas City Chiefs Offseason Trade Block I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 4:18 am

Im intrested in SS Berry and WR Baldwin as well. What are your needs?
Back to top Go down
RL10529
Head Coach

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Chiefs Offseason Trade Block   Kansas City Chiefs Offseason Trade Block I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2012, 12:43 pm

On draft day, the Chiefs management is working the phones to try and get additional picks in the 1st or 2nd round, if any owners are looking for a partner shoot the Chiefs a message
Back to top Go down
RL10529
Head Coach

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Chiefs Offseason Trade Block   Kansas City Chiefs Offseason Trade Block I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 12:36 am

Matt Roth and Glen Dorsey have just phoned the Kansas City Chiefs management and have requested a trade after not being happy with the draft. If interested please let me know (send offers)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Chiefs Offseason Trade Block   Kansas City Chiefs Offseason Trade Block I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kansas City Chiefs Offseason Trade Block
Page 1 of 1