Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

Top 20 Free Agent Cuts Begin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8652

Top 20 Free Agent Cuts Begin Empty
PostSubject: Top 20 Free Agent Cuts Begin   Top 20 Free Agent Cuts Begin I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 10:19 am

Top 20 Free Agent Cuts

All Salary Caps have been updated to reflect player progressions, regressions, and retirements. I have also increased the Salary Cap Limit from 4045 to 4100 points. (Special thanks to RL for helping me out with the last couple of Teams.)

All owners now have 2 days to cut 2 players in their Top 20 of their rosters. Please remember that Special Team Players (K/P) cannot be considered part of your Top 20 and cannot be cut for this purpose. All cuts must be made by Wednesday at 10pm EST. After that, I will make the cuts on your behalf. Post all Top 20 cuts
HERE.

The Free Agent Draft will begin Thursday, Feb. 4 at 12 PM EST. Please be sure to read the Salary Cap System for more info about this process. Also, if you haven't already voted for a Rookie Draft time please do so today. I will choose a final time at 8 PM EST.

P.S. You may start cutting any players from your roster. Remember that no team can be below 51 players.
Back to top Go down

Top 20 Free Agent Cuts Begin
Page 1 of 1