Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

Franchise MVP - Season 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8681

Franchise MVP - Season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Franchise MVP - Season 1   Franchise MVP - Season 1 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 4:21 pm

Franchise MVP - Season 1 BrianOrakpoWallFinal

Congratulations to the Washington Redskins OLB Brian Orakpo on a tremendous Season 1. The monster LB recorded 54 Tackles, 32 Sacks, 1 Int, 1 FF, and 2 TDs. He was a one man wrecking crew for the #1 Defense in the Franchise. The Redskins were one game away from making the playoffs in Season 1. With Orakpo to lead the way on defense, expect the Redskins to focus their attention on offense (#14) this off-season. Big things are expected from Washington. Can they reach elite status in Season 2?
Back to top Go down
warped71
Head Coach
warped71

Credits : 5455

Franchise MVP - Season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Franchise MVP - Season 1   Franchise MVP - Season 1 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 4:28 pm

Damn Pill, that looks so beautiful! Shocked

Brian Orakpo has released a statement:
"I just want to thank everyone for voting for me for MVP, but I couldn't do it alone, our tremendous defense cannot be made up of one person but a team, and as a team we shall knock in some heads!!
So here is to next year and the hopes we can take the next step and put the fear into the league and push for the playoffs! Thanks again everyone.....GO REDSKINS!!"
Back to top Go down

Franchise MVP - Season 1
Page 1 of 1