Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

Re- worked deal (Resolved- See new deal) (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GATA21
Apprentice
GATA21

Credits : 4535

Re- worked deal (Resolved- See new deal) (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re- worked deal (Resolved- See new deal) (Closed)   Re- worked deal (Resolved- See new deal) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 4:56 pm

broncos send wr demaryius thomas (80) & LT cris clark (71) for ravens 1st (#9 overall) & 2nd (#41 overall) round picks and rb mikel leshoure (81)

Note: Info in red added by pillBOXhat
Back to top Go down
theninerfan

Credits : 4513

PostSubject: broncos agree to re-worked deal   Re- worked deal (Resolved- See new deal) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 5:00 pm

broncos agree to re-worked trade with ravens
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8702

PostSubject: Re: Re- worked deal (Resolved- See new deal) (Closed)   Re- worked deal (Resolved- See new deal) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 5:56 pm

I just got a chance to go over this trade. I approved it prematurely. Is the above info correct?
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

PostSubject: Re: Re- worked deal (Resolved- See new deal) (Closed)   Re- worked deal (Resolved- See new deal) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 6:57 pm

Please re-work the deal and make it more even. Currently the trade is too one-sided and I cannot approve as is.

I know you guys have agreed to a deal that i think is more fair but before you go through with it I will ask a few owners to chime in on the original trade and see what they think.
Back to top Go down
JBlazing16
Athlete
JBlazing16

Credits : 4594

PostSubject: Re: Re- worked deal (Resolved- See new deal) (Closed)   Re- worked deal (Resolved- See new deal) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 7:36 pm

Since you asked me to chime in,

In all honesty, its not a very good trade. Broncos are getting a STEAL of a trade.
IMO, the #9 pick is worth more than those two guys alone. Way too one sided IMO.

Last edited by JBlazing16 on February 3rd 2012, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

PostSubject: Re: Re- worked deal (Resolved- See new deal) (Closed)   Re- worked deal (Resolved- See new deal) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 7:39 pm

JBlazing16 wrote:
Since you asked me to chime in,

In all honesty, its not a very good trade. Broncos are getting a STEAL of a trade.
IMO, the #9 pick is worth more than those two guys alone. Way too one sided IMO.

They know each other don't they???

That's not the issue. I really like Thomas. I've never seen his stats but they are monstrous, especially if you can user catch. Despite that, I still think it's a bit one-sided
Back to top Go down
JBlazing16
Athlete
JBlazing16

Credits : 4594

PostSubject: Re: Re- worked deal (Resolved- See new deal) (Closed)   Re- worked deal (Resolved- See new deal) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 7:40 pm

No worries, just offered my opinion. Its your call commish. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re- worked deal (Resolved- See new deal) (Closed)   Re- worked deal (Resolved- See new deal) (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re- worked deal (Resolved- See new deal) (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blu Ray Franchise :: Main Lobby :: Trades :: Madden 12 :: Trade Approval-
Jump to: