Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

Online franchise freezing!?!?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas0419

Credits : 4387

Online franchise freezing!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Online franchise freezing!?!?!   Online franchise freezing!?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 11:51 pm

I have been trying to play my week six game and everytime I get to the load screen for the game and it freezes. I currently have two ps3 systems and it freezes on both systems at the exact same spot so I think something is going on with EA??? I would hate to have to drop out of the league but at the moment I can't even play my game...

HELP?
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8687

PostSubject: Re: Online franchise freezing!?!?!   Online franchise freezing!?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 3:45 pm

Dallas0419 wrote:
I have been trying to play my week six game and everytime I get to the load screen for the game and it freezes. I currently have two ps3 systems and it freezes on both systems at the exact same spot so I think something is going on with EA??? I would hate to have to drop out of the league but at the moment I can't even play my game...

HELP???

Very weird. Does this only happen with online franchise games? Have u tried online head-to-head games or offline exhibition games? Is ur week 6 game vs the cpu or a human opponent?
Back to top Go down
Dallas0419

Credits : 4387

PostSubject: Re: Online franchise freezing!?!?!   Online franchise freezing!?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 6:54 pm

Yeah, everything else is working. I have done some research on the EA forums and it seems I'm not the only one this has happened too. My game is vs the computer, so maybe sim my game this week and then I think my next game is vs a human and I'll see if I can get in.

IDK?
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8687

PostSubject: Re: Online franchise freezing!?!?!   Online franchise freezing!?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 10:44 am

Dallas0419 wrote:
Yeah, everything else is working. I have done some research on the EA forums and it seems I'm not the only one this has happened too. My game is vs the computer, so maybe sim my game this week and then I think my next game is vs a human and I'll see if I can get in.

IDK?

That's a good solution but maybe u can still keep trying to play the game. Maybe you can readjust ur depth chart or change PB books and see if that triggers something. Let me know if ur able to get it to work or not. I'm sure once I advance ur next game will definitely work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online franchise freezing!?!?!   Online franchise freezing!?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online franchise freezing!?!?!
Page 1 of 1