Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

Buffalo Bills win Super Bowl!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8652

Buffalo Bills win Super Bowl! Empty
PostSubject: Buffalo Bills win Super Bowl!   Buffalo Bills win Super Bowl! I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2012, 10:09 pm

The Buffalo Bills defeated the Philadelphia Eagles 24-7 to win the Lombardi trophy in Super Bowl XLVII. The NFL has become an offensive minded league, but for this game defense was the best offense for the Bills. The Eagles' QB Michael Vick was the most uncomfortable he has been all year in the pocket. The Bills did a great job of showing Vick multiple defensive formations and mixing big-time heat with max coverage. The defensive effort led to 6 (4 ints and 1 TD, 2 ff) turnovers. The Bills' had the best running game they've had all season when RB Jackson rushed for 135 yrds on 22 carries and 1 TD. The MVP of SB XLVII was second year CB Ron Brooks who brought back a Vick int for a TD and was solid in coverage all game.

The Philadelphia Eagles left this game with their heads held high because they left it all on the field. It is the second time these two coaching staffs have met in the SB and you can almost guarantee it won't be the last one.

Commissioners Note:

Thank you to all the members of this league. You have made this season a competitive and enjoyable one. Many of you had tremendous seasons and I know you are itching to move on to the off-season.

I have advance the week and all teams can now negotiate with their pending free agents. I will advance the to the next round of negotiations tomorrow night at 10 pm est. I will text all owners.
Back to top Go down

Buffalo Bills win Super Bowl!
Page 1 of 1