Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

Week 3 Browns @ Ravens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bilbravo
Apprentice

Credits : 5040

Week 3 Browns @ Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 Browns @ Ravens   Week 3 Browns @ Ravens I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 10:52 am

Just a quick update for me... my internet is "active" but there is some disconnect between Verizon and the house. I have a guy coming tomorrow between 8am and.... 5pm. GRRR.

Oh well, I am confident that with someone actually on site we can get this done!
Back to top Go down
bilbravo
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Browns @ Ravens   Week 3 Browns @ Ravens I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 11:29 am

Ok I'm back online. I can play anytime tonight after 7pm and anytime Monday after say 8pm.
Back to top Go down
o-face
Apprentice

Credits : 5101

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Browns @ Ravens   Week 3 Browns @ Ravens I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 12:51 pm

wat up dubbie ... i got my internet line capped by Clear wire Service..,useing to much bandwith...iptorrents Woot woot .. They are total crap so iv got time warner heading out to the house on wends morning ...hopefully ill be on and rdy for that night ...il keep in touch
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8683

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Browns @ Ravens   Week 3 Browns @ Ravens I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 2:16 pm

Unfortunately, the week advances tomorrow at 10 pm est. Since neither opponent posted in the scheduling forum within the 1st 2 days of the week the game will be simmed. Please re-read the scheduling policy. I advise everyone to try and schedule their games as early as possible.
Back to top Go down
bilbravo
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Browns @ Ravens   Week 3 Browns @ Ravens I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 3:06 pm

pillBOXhat wrote:
Unfortunately, the week advances tomorrow at 10 pm est. Since neither opponent posted in the scheduling forum within the 1st 2 days of the week the game will be simmed. Please re-read the scheduling policy. I advise everyone to try and schedule their games as early as possible.

Ok.

I did try to schedule my game as early as possible, but you know about my issues last week. I can accept the SIM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Browns @ Ravens   Week 3 Browns @ Ravens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Browns @ Ravens
Page 1 of 1