Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

Having disconnection issues? - Try this ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8681

Having disconnection issues? - Try this ... Empty
PostSubject: Having disconnection issues? - Try this ...   Having disconnection issues? - Try this ... I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 1:12 pm

KCA EAGLE:

Fix to help Online DC's

I grabbed this off a post on my forum, note sure the original author. This seems to have worked for many people.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of you are probably already aware of this, but for those who are not...

There have been issues regarding disconnects during online franchise games after downloading the latest Madden patch. I, myself, have experienced the bug. However, there is a solution (yes, it worked for me and my opponent). From the main startup menu of the PS3 under the "Game" (controller icon)...

1. Scroll to the "Game Data Utility" and select it ("X" on your controller)
2. Scroll to the "Madden 11" file and delete it ("triangle" on your controler and select "Delete")
3. Scroll to the "Saved Data Utility (PS3)" and select it ("X" on your controller)
4. Scroll and delete ALL files (profile, franchise, roster, etc.) that are associated with "Madden 11" ("triangle" on your controller and select "Delete")

Once those steps are completed, fire up the game and re-download/install the latest Madden update. Don't forget to reconfigure any profile settings (playbook, audibles, game settings, etc.). That should work any disconnect bugs out that are related to the latest Madden update.

ps -If you purchased the online pass for 9.99 , after you do the above, you will need to go to your Account Management under PSN, go to Downloads and redownload the online pass. You won't have to re-pay, PSN should recognize you already purchased.
Back to top Go down

Having disconnection issues? - Try this ...
Page 1 of 1