Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

Week 6: Bears vs. Seahawks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tseg212
Athlete

Credits : 5111

Week 6: Bears vs. Seahawks Empty
PostSubject: Week 6: Bears vs. Seahawks   Week 6: Bears vs. Seahawks I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 6:02 pm

When do you want to get our game in? Im available Thursday 230-830pm central. Saturday night is a possibility. It would have to be late though. Sunday is unlikely. Monday and Tuesday: 6pm-830pm central
Back to top Go down
tseg212
Athlete

PostSubject: Re: Week 6: Bears vs. Seahawks   Week 6: Bears vs. Seahawks I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 6:08 am

Hey I am now available 12pm-830 pm central time on friday. Let me know if you can get our game in. Saturday is probably a no go unless it is later at night(past 1130pm central) Sundays is football day.
Back to top Go down
tseg212
Athlete

PostSubject: Re: Week 6: Bears vs. Seahawks   Week 6: Bears vs. Seahawks I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 1:52 am

Hey I've been online the last couple hours and see you online. I sent you a couple messages on psn but you haven't responded. Let me know if you want to get our game in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6: Bears vs. Seahawks   Week 6: Bears vs. Seahawks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 6: Bears vs. Seahawks
Page 1 of 1