Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

The Washington Redskins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HollyPopDid
Commissioner
HollyPopDid

Credits : 5319

The Washington Redskins Empty
PostSubject: The Washington Redskins   The Washington Redskins I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 2:30 pm

Can go die. I can't believe that Philly traded Donovann to them for a second round draft pick and a 4/5 (I think) pick next year. That's the most retarded trade I've ever witnessed. Seriously, he's one of the best QBs out there and he got traded for that? O_O; Post your opinions. And they better agree with me or I will destroyy youuu. (:
Back to top Go down
http://blurayfranchise.creaforum.net
3000/Trumptight
Apprentice

Credits : 5158

PostSubject: Re: The Washington Redskins   The Washington Redskins I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 11:49 pm

Yea thats the silliest trade since the Randy Moss to The Patriots trade. Its like The Eagles are starting all over from scratch
Back to top Go down
HollyPopDid
Commissioner
HollyPopDid

PostSubject: Re: The Washington Redskins   The Washington Redskins I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 11:56 pm

3000/Trumptight wrote:
Yea thats the silliest trade since the Randy Moss to The Patriots trade. Its like The Eagles are starting all over from scratch

I guess they believe so much in Kevin Kolb.. Whom I don't believe in. >_>;

If anything, they should have traded for a player or something, not a second rounder. He's eligible for a first round draft pick if anything. Dumbb.
Back to top Go down
3000/Trumptight
Apprentice

Credits : 5158

PostSubject: Re: The Washington Redskins   The Washington Redskins I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:06 am

Yea i agree. But im not mad about it.. Being a Cowboys fan and all, im glad to see it lol
Back to top Go down
HollyPopDid
Commissioner
HollyPopDid

PostSubject: Re: The Washington Redskins   The Washington Redskins I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 1:00 am

3000/Trumptight wrote:
Yea i agree. But im not mad about it.. Being a Cowboys fan and all, im glad to see it lol

You and me will be enemies this upcoming season. (: I hate all of your guys except Terrence Newman. One of the best CB; Asante has him beat, though. Haha. Miles Austin needs to go away, he's annoying as Hell.

But yeah, McNabb is probably going to do really good this year, too. I hope Kolb presents. ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Washington Redskins   The Washington Redskins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Washington Redskins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blu Ray Franchise :: Others :: NFL Talk-
Jump to: