Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BC_TwiztidKilla

Credits : 4663

Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs   Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 4:59 pm

Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs I know this is for the Reg season but I figured it would be a great IDEA for the tournament as well. I am available First round is sept 8th and I am available at ANYTIME on that day from 1pm Central time to Midnight with maybe a hour or so off around 5 or 6 to eat dinner

ADD ME to PSN BC_Twiztidkilla

Mine has no numbers in it

Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8684

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs   Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2011, 5:35 pm

Early bird gets the worm huh lol ... I like the early scheduling. Your opponent may not check Scheduling Section just yet since the tournament is more than a week away, but I will ask him to give u a reply. I you like, drop by the Bluray Forum sometime. It's our active discussion forum.
Back to top Go down
RL10529
Head Coach

Credits : 5024

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs   Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2011, 6:40 pm

Hey man I could probably play that day the 8th around 9:30-10 est.. let me know
Back to top Go down
BC_TwiztidKilla

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs   Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2011, 7:11 pm

AM OR PM and that sounds good to me add me to PSN: BC_Twiztidkilla 10pm est on sept 8th post agreed if you agree
Back to top Go down
RL10529
Head Coach

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs   Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 12:15 pm

10 pm est on that thursday is good for me right now..if something changes i'll let you know
Back to top Go down
RL10529
Head Coach

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs   Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 11:29 am

hey man do you still want to play tonight, because of the Packers Saints game on?
Back to top Go down
BC_TwiztidKilla

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs   Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 9:52 pm

yeah we are playing RIGHT after the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs   Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Round One Broncos VS Chiefs
Page 1 of 1