Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

tournament round 2 Vikings Chargers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manch-Vegas-Prez
Athlete

Credits : 4757

tournament round 2 Vikings Chargers Empty
PostSubject: tournament round 2 Vikings Chargers   tournament round 2 Vikings Chargers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 9:17 am

Today is an akward day (Football SUnday) but i should be around tonight MAnch-Vegas-Prez, text me if need be 6033411646
Back to top Go down
Ronswanson

Credits : 4639

PostSubject: Re: tournament round 2 Vikings Chargers   tournament round 2 Vikings Chargers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 10:30 pm

Sent a text to reply. Am available now or tomorrow night after 10 pm.
Back to top Go down
Ronswanson

Credits : 4639

PostSubject: Re: tournament round 2 Vikings Chargers   tournament round 2 Vikings Chargers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 12:06 am

Sent another text still no reply....why give me the number dude? You ain't sleeping are you so
Soon after 'boys/jets?????
Back to top Go down
Manch-Vegas-Prez
Athlete

Credits : 4757

PostSubject: Re: tournament round 2 Vikings Chargers   tournament round 2 Vikings Chargers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 5:29 am

i had like 8 shots and 12 beers i wasn't sleeping i was passed out, i never got to watch that game at all, on my phone it says you texted at 1030pm, my bad i was passed out, woke up for soem reason around 1am and texted you back, hopefully we can get this game at 11pm EST tonight since that is the only time you are free, luckily my patriots are playing tonight and ill be up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tournament round 2 Vikings Chargers   tournament round 2 Vikings Chargers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tournament round 2 Vikings Chargers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blu Ray Franchise :: Gameday :: Scheduling :: Madden 12-
Jump to: