Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

New England Patriots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8693

New England Patriots Empty
PostSubject: New England Patriots   New England Patriots I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2011, 11:19 am

Back to top Go down
Lord_stewie
Athlete

Credits : 4924

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots   New England Patriots I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 12:37 pm

Hey Pill,

Is it okay to cut Kyle Love
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots   New England Patriots I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 12:47 pm

Lord_stewie wrote:
Hey Pill,

Is it okay to cut Kyle Love

Yes. Thanks for the quick response.

Salary Cap and Roster count are Up-To-Date
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots   New England Patriots I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 1:54 am

Released P Mesko, Zoltan (90), and Gostkowski, Stephen

Signed P Malone, Robert (70), and Barth, Connor (K 69)

Team Cap and Roster does not meet requirements
Back to top Go down
Lord_stewie
Athlete

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots   New England Patriots I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 3:12 pm

I want to drop:

Dan Connolly (OVR 74, RG)
CJ Marks (OVR 75, DT)

If there is a another to drop, then go ahead and take care of it.
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots   New England Patriots I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 4:43 pm

Lord_stewie wrote:
I want to drop:

Dan Connolly (OVR 74, RG)
CJ Marks (OVR 75, DT)

If there is a another to drop, then go ahead and take care of it.

Will not work. You will be at 53 man but your cap will be at -57. The lowest rated player you can bid on and hopefully sign is LOLB Ingram, Kenny (50). That means you would have to drop someone rated 107 in order to have a cap of 50 and be at 52 players. There's no such player in your team, which means you need to drop players higher than the ones you mentioned above. I will drop the following:

Connolly, Dan (RG 74), Livings, Nate (LG 79), Kennedy, Kesnick (RT 69), Warren, Gerard (DT 73), and Mitchell, Kawika (ROLB 80)

Signed: C Jansen, J.J. (57), TE Muhlbach, Don (57), and LOLB Moses, Quentin (55)

Team meets all criteria
Back to top Go down
Lord_stewie
Athlete

PostSubject: Injury report and kicker replacement.   New England Patriots I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 12:49 am

Hey,

Two injured WRs:
A. Welker (out for 2 weeks) = I would like Randle El for him.
B. Branch (out for 9 weeks) = Ogletree for him.

Replacement request:
I would like my kicker Barth out (awful kicker), and was wondering if I could Gostkowski.
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots   New England Patriots I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 7:57 pm

Lord_stewie wrote:
Hey,

Two injured WRs:
A. Welker (out for 2 weeks) = I would like Randle El for him.
B. Branch (out for 9 weeks) = Ogletree for him.

Replacement request:
I would like my kicker Barth out (awful kicker), and was wondering if I could Gostkowski.

You need to make the free agent posts in the Free Agent section. Post them there and I will process it.

If you drop any non-injured player, half their cap will remain with you. Do you still want to drop those players? Sorry for the late reply.
Back to top Go down
Lord_stewie
Athlete

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots   New England Patriots I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2012, 9:45 am

Forget about having to give me a replacement for Weller (he is only out for 1 more week), having someone for Branch is a concern for me. I would like to have randle el in place for branch.

As for the kickers, I am only mostly concerned about Barth(FG kicker). If its possible, I would like to take Vinateri (as long as he is within reason to acquire).
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots   New England Patriots I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2012, 5:28 pm

Lord_stewie wrote:
Forget about having to give me a replacement for Weller (he is only out for 1 more week), having someone for Branch is a concern for me. I would like to have randle el in place for branch.

As for the kickers, I am only mostly concerned about Barth(FG kicker). If its possible, I would like to take Vinateri (as long as he is within reason to acquire).

Please go HERE and create a post for Randle El. Just see the other posts for examples. Wait one day after your post and I'll add him to your team.

As for singing another player while absorbing a cap penalty, you don't have the room for it. You currently only have 73 cap points to sign a temporary WR. You can sing any one player rated 73 or lower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots   New England Patriots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New England Patriots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blu Ray Franchise :: Main Lobby :: Salary Cap :: Madden 12-
Jump to: