Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

Player Position Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JC_20010
Head Coach
JC_20010

Credits : 5159

Player Position Thread Empty
PostSubject: Player Position Thread   Player Position Thread I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 9:21 pm

Please vote on allowing the following player to switch positions:

Reggie Bush from RB to WR

This would involve completely removing the player from his prior position on the depth chart.
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8695

PostSubject: Re: Player Position Thread   Player Position Thread I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 9:51 pm

I have no problem with this since Bush is a "glorified WR" at rb anyways. Although he did kick some ass for my bummy Phins this year.
Back to top Go down
JC_20010
Head Coach
JC_20010

Credits : 5159

PostSubject: Re: Player Position Thread   Player Position Thread I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 9:54 pm

pillBOXhat wrote:
I have no problem with this since Bush is a "glorified WR" at rb anyways. Although he did kick some ass for my bummy Phins this year.

his stats scream WR, they sure as hell dont make him look like a RB, 66 carry rating plz. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
RL10529
Head Coach

Credits : 5035

PostSubject: Re: Player Position Thread   Player Position Thread I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 2:08 pm

I would like to also petition for Dexter McCluster to be able to be moved to WR. Before Jamaal Charles went down with an injury the Chiefs primarily used Mccluster as a wide out or slot receiver or in the wildcat
Back to top Go down
Sdcg81
Coach

Credits : 4787

PostSubject: Re: Player Position Thread   Player Position Thread I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 7:39 pm

Would like to petition to move mike tolbert to FB as this is the postion he will be playing for me any way. I would also like to move FB Jacob Hester to TE.

Tolbert is basicly a FB playing hb any way and hester is used as a h back for the chargers, his skill set is better suited at TE and not FB. Nothat he is going to see to many receptions with gates around but he is a decent enough blocker for big/two te sets.
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8695

PostSubject: Re: Player Position Thread   Player Position Thread I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 7:55 pm

RL10529 wrote:
I would like to also petition for Dexter McCluster to be able to be moved to WR. Before Jamaal Charles went down with an injury the Chiefs primarily used Mccluster as a wide out or slot receiver or in the wildcat

Sdcg81 wrote:
Would like to petition to move mike tolbert to FB as this is the postion he will be playing for me any way. I would also like to move FB Jacob Hester to TE.

Tolbert is basicly a FB playing hb any way and hester is used as a h back for the chargers, his skill set is better suited at TE and not FB. Nothat he is going to see to many receptions with gates around but he is a decent enough blocker for big/two te sets.

I see no issues here. All request are logical and player attributes back it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Position Thread   Player Position Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Position Thread
Page 1 of 1