Blu Ray Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWebsiteRegisterLog in

Super Bowl Recap - Season 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pillBOXhat
Commissioner
pillBOXhat

Credits : 8682

Super Bowl Recap - Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Super Bowl Recap - Season 2   Super Bowl Recap - Season 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 9:41 pm

Super Bowl Recap - Season 2 11px-Star_full.svgSuper BowlSuper Bowl Recap - Season 2 11px-Star_full.svg

49ers (16-0, pillBOXhat) 21 - Ravens (14-2, Ddt928) 20

What an unforgettable Super Bowl between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers. The 49ers, who have come off consecutive games with 180+ rushing yards, could not establish any ground attack. The Ravens speed and toughness would not budge an inch. It kept SF's HB Greene to 20 yards on 9 carries. BAL QB Flacco didn't have as tough a time as Greene, going 13 of 20, 0 INT, 2 TDs, 222 yards and making crucial well-timed passes. His performance helped the Ravens go up 20-7 in the 4th quarter, forcing the 49ers to rely on QB Davis who was a free agent to begin the playoffs. Despite the blanketing coverage (1 INT) and bruising sacks (3), QB Davis pull through with a SB MVP performance, going 23 of 31, 1 INT, 3 TDs, and 268 yards. His favorite target throughout the game was TE Davis who had 7 rec, 1 TD and a mere 49 yards. On the game-clinching play, speed demon TE Davis was left to block while rookie WR Lucas was relied on to win the game. Lucas, was on one-one coverage, used his speed to beat his man and find himself open down the middle for a miraculous 38-yard TD. The intensity of the 49ers joy could only be surpassed by the Ravens complete heartbreak. The win not only extends the 49ers winning streak to 38, but also claims a 2nd consecutive SB championship.

I want to thank and congratulate all owners who participated in Madden 11's Bluray Franchise. You have made this and exciting and enjoyable experience. As your Commissioner, I hope to make Madden 12 and even better football experience and I hope you all participate with the same passion and respect. I will start working on Madden 12 this Monday if not tomorrow. Again, thank you all for your participation and dedication.

Don't forget to drop by the Bluray Forum for updates on Madden 12.
Back to top Go down

Super Bowl Recap - Season 2
Page 1 of 1